Frequently Asked Questions
1. WHAT DOES “PRIVATE HIRE” MEAN?
What it says on the tin – you hire the unit for between 2 and 12 people, we show you round and explain the controls, and then once the doors closed behind us, it’s yours for the session.
2. HOW MANY GUESTS CAN I HAVE?
Our normal hire is for between 2 and 12 people.
3. CAN I BRING MY CHILDREN?
Yes children are very welcome with adult supervision.
4 HAVE YOU GOT A SHOWER?
Yes- we have a shower with a number of jets, we provide you with branded shampoo, conditioner and shower gel.
5. DO YOU PROVIDE SWIMMING AIDS FOR CHILDREN?
Yes- we have a number of swimming aids for your children’s use.
6. WHAT TIME IS YOUR LAST BOOKING
Our last booking is 7pm; this can be a 3-hour booking.
7. WHAT IS THE TEMPERATURE OF YOUR POOL
Our pool is 31 degrees, in the summer months we may drop it down, we will advise you of this.
8. DO I NEED TO PAY A DEPOSIT?
We ask for a deposit on large party bookings, we will advise you at time of booking.
9. CAN I BRING MY OWN FOOD
Sorry no food is allowed